I'm new to Cartly and received $10 Cartly cash, where do I start?
I signed up and would like to try out Cartly At Cartly, we help you save you time and money for the important things in life. You can shop for your groceries, drinks, household essentials, personal products and more - and have them all delivered to your home.
It’s easy to start. Log in and start browsing. If you see something you need, add it to your cart. We’ll save the items for you so that you can easily checkout when you’re ready.
Place your order and your items will be packed with care and delivered right to your doorstep with a smile!
As a Cartly Shopper, you’ll enjoy:
• Saving time and money for the important things in life
• Delivery on weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
- >Sign up for a Cartly account
You will receive $10 worth of Cartly Cash that you can use towards your purchases.
- >Select your groceries and add to cart
Start browsing our virtual aisles. If you see something you need, add it to your cart. We’ll save the items for you So that you can easily checkout when you’re ready.
- >Step 3: Use your Cartly Credits on your purchases
At the payment page Cartly credits will applied automatically. Your Cartly Credits expire 15 days after you register an account.
- >Step 4: Invite your friends to shop at Cartly
You can also invite your friends and earn Cartly Credits for each successful referral. Note that referrals will not be valid for existing Cartly customers.
Conditions of Cartly Referral Credits:
• You will need to spend at least $25 on your first purchase in order for your friend to receive $5 worth of Cartly Credits.
• You can redeem up to a maximum of $10 Cartly Referral Credits per transaction.
• Your Cartly Referral Credits expire 90 days after you register an account.
• For order worth of $50 or above $10 Cartly cash will be credited automatically at the payment page.
• The order worth should be $50 after the coupons or discounts applied and before taxes.
o Example 1: If the order value is $52 and there is a coupon worth $3 is applied then it will be considered as $49 so there will not be any Cartly credits applied.
o Example 2: If order value is $55 and there is a coupon worth $3 is applied then it will be considered as $52 so $10 Cartly credits are applied.